Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi all! I just added a bunch of holiday tags that were made for a Christmas contest I just had to the slide show at the bottom of the page. What awesome creations from some great taggers!
And I want to give a BIG thank you to Barbie who helped me with the blog and figured things out that I couldn't. :) Thanks Barbie!
And thanks to Carita and Schnegge too! You all have been a huge help. Look for more tutorials coming up from Barbie, Schnegge and Rene!
And I'm working on a new tube pack that will have some holiday options too. And...all of my license holders will be getting their holiday gift tube from me sometime after Thanksgiving. I'll send out a newsletter about this when the time comes. :) Thank for hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Artwork © Barbara Jensen